We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
All our soaps have been fully safety tested by Cosmetic Safety Consultants Ltd in 2021 and 2022.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
All personal information you supply to us will be treated in accordance with Data Protection Act. The nature of this site means that we will obtain, use and may disclose/use (together “Use”) certain information about you (“Data”) for marketing purposes. This statement sets out the principles governing our Use of Data on this Site. By registering to use the Site you agree to this Use.
2. When ordering goods you will need to provide certain Data such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this Data and may use it to contact you with details of our products for sale and otherwise for the normal use and improvement of our Site.
3. We use Google Analytics to enable us to monitor and improve our Site, it may gather certain aggregated information about you when you use it, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the URL you come from and go to and the parts of the Site you visit. This is the only third party we disclose information to.
4. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal Data but cannot guarantee the security of any Data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of being and transacting online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in willful default.
We do not accept any liability arising from any amendments or changes we may make to the information contained in our website, and we reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions or the information contained in this website at any time. Any changes made to these Terms and Conditions shall be highlighted, and all purchases made from the date of the amendments shall be subject to the replacement Terms and Conditions. Should you continue to use the website once we have highlighted the changes, you shall be deemed to have accepted all of the amendments we have made.
2. You shall be responsible for reading and understanding these Terms and Conditions, and we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by you or any third party as a result of your failure to do so.
3. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
If you are interested in becoming a wholesale customer of Handmade by Tink, then please contact Flora, using the contact form or email@example.com to get more information.
- Credit / Debit Cards